This is version 4 of my Project ADC-1 comic book script. I’ve added a bit more dialogue at the beginning in an attempt to reveal more of the storyline early on.
I’ve also tinkered about with the moths. They are no longer flame proof, but they can release a thick smoke-like dust.
Continue reading Project ADC-1 Comic Book Script V4
I’ve just added a link from this site to ComixTribe.
For many months now I have been studying the articles on this site to learn more about creating comics. There is a wealth of information on here for all comics creators.
There is even a section where you can submit your own comic script for a free review by industry professionals. Be warned though, this is not for the faint hearted, these guys don’t sugar coat stuff!
I have even used this service myself for my Project ADC-1 script V3. You can read the review here. It has definitely given me a few pointers for the next draft.
More female face practice. Here I’ve had a go at painting Arwen from Lord Of The Rings.
I’ve been doing some more female head construction training.
Trying different angles:
I like the nose on these ones:
I’ve been knuckling down and learning head construction.
They say that one of the best ways to really improve at drawing something is to draw 100 of them.
Well 11 down, 89 to go!
I moved on from sketching to a full digital painting.
This has also been an opportunity for me to design another one of my digital comic characters: Yanadia. She doesn’t feature in the current project but will appear in a future instalment.
Continue reading Female Face Digital Painting: Yanadia