Project JKF-1: Time For Tea Cover WIP 1

I’m finally starting to get moving on the short story project with John Fulton.

Here is an in progress update on the first book cover, I’m probably 50% of the way through it. ┬áThe colour block-ins are done, next come the details.

Here are some thumbnails:

Time For Tea Cover Thumbs

A 3D layout I did in Blender to help with perspective and lighting:


The underpainting and line drawing:


The colour block-in and some early detailing and this is as far as I’ve gotten at the moment:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *