More work on my Umia re-design.
I’ve blocked in the colours and faded out the construction lines a bit.
OK enough research! I’m diving into the final picture.
Here’s the line drawing so far:
Not sure about her boots though. Too rugged?
Still redesigning Umia.
I’ve changed her face and played about with some steampunk style goggles.
I’ve been doing some more work on re-designing Lady Umia.
Refining the sketch of her face a bit more:
And experimenting with a possible pose and dress designs:
I’m redesigning Lady Umia from my digital comic project as she was a bit too “action girl” and not enough “Lady”.
To get my brain in gear I’m doing some sketches.
A possible dress:
A potential face and hair style:
Here’s Sylen Benevolen V3 after a couple of hours of digital painting.
His skin tone is bit more grey than purple this time – I like it better.
Also I’ve tried to give his trousers a more Victorian military quality.
I’ve started working on version 3 of Captain Sylen Benevolen from my digital comic project.
This is the line drawing. Next I’ll start blocking in the main colours.
More female face practice. Here I’ve had a go at painting Arwen from Lord Of The Rings.
I’ve been doing some more female head construction training.
Trying different angles:
I like the nose on these ones: