Project ADC-1: 09 October 2015
After pondering my priorities for this project, I have moved the goal posts on myself and decided that no-longer will Timescales be the over-riding priority.
Instead Quality will be the over-riding priority.
The reason is that I am enjoying the journey as much as the thought of the end-goal so I want to continue to take the time to explore interesting avenues as I find them.
My Make A Steampunk eComic Dashboard page has been updated accordingly.
Tasks completed over the last 2 weeks:
- Dark Temple of Mymosule concept art (4 hrs).
- Design an Artloader logo for this website (Started 2 hrs).
Tasks planned for the next 2 weeks:
- Design an Artloader logo for this website (2 hrs).
- Dark Acolyte Of Mymosule concept art by painting over a 3D render (10 hrs).